Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 
Send Topic Print
MM2 - Brave New World (Read 23493 times)
brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Re: MM2 - Brave New World
Reply #370 - 09.05.2024 at 17:48:41

Ollie, there are a few more new/enlargened mansions in this forum that you may want to check out.

A stuck Jack is better than no jack

IP Logged

Semi-Native
YaBB Administrator

Orlando, FL  USA
Reply #371 - 09.05.2024 at 18:30:39

Hi Olle, Freddy and brell.

I haven't played in a while, but I'm still here and will get back to it.  Grin

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #372 - 11.05.2024 at 21:33:25

Olle the Greatest wrote on 09.05.2024 at 15:35:49:
… I'll try downloading this Rainbow castle for them to play

It took me many months but in December 2022, at last I could buy an old iMac using mac os 10.5.8. It runs MM1-HD and MM2 including its builder. With the latter it is possible to convert MM1 custom mansions to MM2 within certain limits. But the tool works!
Cool

Since my newer iMac uses macos 12.7.4 with 64-bit processor it is impossible to run any MM-application on that machine. And it is also impossible to up- or download usable zip-files for custom mansions. So the downloading of custom mansions absolutely has to be done with a mac with 32-bit processor.
Cry

A small word about ‘Rainbow castle’. It is not a castle, not even a mansion. That is why I called it a world: ‘Brave New World’. Short: BNW.
brell
did all the betatesting during the building. The state of BNW is that after 15 months this custom mansion got finished, but IMO already needed a revision (the flow, the level ’normal' …). Nearly since the start of the revisions the new series of beta-zipfiles are called ‘BNW Rainbow’, just because I added a rainbow key. BNW Rainbow 004 contains the first 4 areas of the whole Brave New World mansion and does NOT end at an exit gate, but at a red brick wall with a checkpoint that gives you the best possible score (dollars and cecrets) at that point.

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #373 - 11.05.2024 at 21:45:18

brell wrote on 09.05.2024 at 17:48:41:
Ollie, there are a few more new/enlargened mansions in this forum that you may want to check out.

Absolutely! Smiley

In a topic about
A Nightmare for Greedy Goldhunters
from
brell
you may find the most recent version 013 in a post from May the 14th 2023.

In a topic about
Jack’s Dilemma
also from
brell
, the most recent version is 002 from a post on September the 6th 2023.

And in a topic called HHG with section 4 you will find version 005 from the
Hanging Gardens of Babylon
where
brell
added a 4th section to this group work. Posted on January the 21st 2024.

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #374 - Today at 12:48:05

Nearly nothing changed in the green area. Brave New World now ends in the shown room with the obliged save, checkpoint and red bricks wall.

Enclosed you find the zip for BNW Rainbow 005.

BNW_Rainbow_005.zip (162 KB | 0 )

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 38 
Send Topic Print