Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
A Nightmare for Greedy Goldhunters (Read 3536 times)
Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Re: A Nightmare for Greedy Goldhunters
Reply #20 - 29.04.2023 at 16:53:06

12700 Jack is able to use the right brick wall to arrive on the roof above the save. From there it is easy to commit suicide.

14699 When you have seen this room enough, you know how to get Jack killed by the eye ball. But you only have one chance. Otherwise you have to restart the visit of the mansion.

13900 Death by accident. I never could repeat it. It happened with a squirrel jump to the left with a curve to the right. It happened so fast that I can't remember if Jack jumped from the vine with the yellow top or from the mini-vine. Anyway, during the curve to the right he missed the (top of the) white pole and died on the bottom.
Shocked

greedy_12700.png (84 KB | 23 )
greedy_12700.png
greedy_14699.png (109 KB | 23 )
greedy_14699.png
greedy_13900.png (111 KB | 24 )
greedy_13900.png

IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #21 - 29.04.2023 at 17:02:22

You have given me plenty to do. 
Regarding the scorpion room:  I will not stop until the room can be played without any problems.  I want the very easy version to be as close to the look of the very hard version as possible.
Other problems:  Some seem easy to fix.  Others ... well, I will have to find out.

A stuck Jack is better than no jack

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #22 - 29.04.2023 at 17:03:41

I have a problem with my alter ego Grin
13304 The first time my Jack came down the pole he immediately continued to the ladder in the lower right corner and suddenly saw a green hat falling down in the shaft. I don't know if this has to be fixed. As you see on the pic, I managed to make the alter ego pull the lever and get the back pack.

13504 More important. See pic. Jack missed the red key and can't go back. To continue he has to use the rainbow key to leave the red section through a red door.

greedy_13304.png (93 KB | 24 )
greedy_13304.png
greedy_13504.png (81 KB | 23 )
greedy_13504.png

IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #23 - 29.04.2023 at 17:18:29

Freddy wrote on 29.04.2023 at 15:37:25:
When Jack re-enters transit room 13700 after the red section, not on the top floor but on the hidden floor right above the blue door, he dies by walking to the left. Dead body laying left of the green door.

How is that even possible?  I mean, Jack has the blue platform to step on, right? I will try to recreate this and see what I can do.

EDIT:  Tried to to kill my Jack.  No way with the blue platform on.  Is it possible that you went to the red area without revealing that platform?

IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #24 - 29.04.2023 at 17:42:36

Freddy wrote on 29.04.2023 at 17:03:41:
I have a problem with my alter ego Grin
13304 The first time my Jack came down the pole he immediately continued to the ladder in the lower right corner and suddenly saw a green hat falling down in the shaft. I don't know if this has to be fixed. As you see on the pic, I managed to make the alter ego pull the lever and get the back pack.

I think I'll leave it as it is.  Jack can always re-arrive to this room and get his alter ego back.

IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #25 - 29.04.2023 at 17:45:22

Hope this fixes "everything"

Also made some changes in 14501 to make it look better.

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #26 - 29.04.2023 at 18:00:40

brell wrote on 29.04.2023 at 17:18:29:
When Jack re-enters transit room 13700 after the red section, not on the top floor but on the hidden floor right above the blue door, he dies by walking to the left. Dead body laying left of the green door.

How is that even possible?  I mean, Jack has the blue platform to step on, right? I will try to recreate this and see what I can do.

EDIT:  Tried to to kill my Jack.  No way with the blue platform on.  Is it possible that you went to the red area without revealing that platform?

I couldn't add the image of room 13700 since the number of attachments is limited to three. I include it now.

You may see the hat of my Jack in the upper right corner where he re-appeared!

greedy_13700_001.png (123 KB | 25 )
greedy_13700_001.png

IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #27 - 29.04.2023 at 18:12:56

Freddy wrote on 29.04.2023 at 18:00:40:
brell wrote on 29.04.2023 at 17:18:29:

I couldn't add the image of room 13700 since the number of attachments is limited to three. I include it now.

You may see the hat of my Jack in the upper right corner where he re-appeared!

Yes and I see that the blue platform has not been revealed so I assume you went to the red section without revealing that platfrom.  That is fixed now.  Jack can no longer enter the red section without revealing the blue platfrom.

IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #28 - 29.04.2023 at 18:16:19

Freddy wrote on 29.04.2023 at 17:03:41:
13504 More important. See pic. Jack missed the red key and can't go back. To continue he has to use the rainbow key to leave the red section through a red door.

It seems that you are missing two red keys.  There are two red doors ahead.  Are you sure you visited all rooms in the red section?

IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #29 - 29.04.2023 at 18:22:41

OK, another fix is ready for those that forget to take their red keys  Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print