Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
YaBB - Yet another Bulletin Board

Welcome
to the Actionsoft Forums!

New to the forums? Go ahead and register! Why register? Click here to find out the difference of being a guest and a member. After you're done, go here to learn how to start posting. Make sure you've read and agree with the rules of posting here!

The forums is run by three administrators. Read here who they are and what you may (and may not) expect from them.

Actionsoft's latest game, Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills,  includes 28 mansions. The 8 Built-in mansions have 3 difficulties along with 4 extra custom mansions. We don't have that many other custom MM2 mansions yet. Design your own custom mansion! Info below.  You can find out more about the game here.

The original Midnight Mansion game contains over 150 mansions. The 8 included mansions which have 3 difficulty levels each, and about 115 approved custom mansions which you can download here and also several freely uploaded mansions. To know the difference between these three types of mansions, click here.

Are you a creative person and thinking of designing a mansion yourself? Or want to know about how to upload it? Click here and we'll show you! You'll find guidelines for betatesters here.

News:
Midnight Mansion 2: The Haunted Hills version 1.0.2b has been released. This fixes a bug in Jasperlone Mountains Hard. Simply re-download the game, bring over your custom mansions folder from the old version and play on. All your saves and high scores will not be changed.

Midnight Mansion HD (MM1) is now available at the Mac App Store and at the Actionsoft website. A Windows version is now available.

Here is a list of downloadable MM1 HD ready custom mansions, which also work in the Windows version of the game.

The MM2 custom mansion Hanging Gardens of Babylon by Freddy/SandyBean/Josephine/brell was updated on 19. Nov 2023 to add a fourth section. Available here

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print
A Nightmare for Greedy Goldhunters (Read 3755 times)
Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Re: A Nightmare for Greedy Goldhunters
Reply #30 - 29.04.2023 at 18:27:25

Looking forward. I am having a lot of fun!

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #31 - 29.04.2023 at 19:55:05

Once there was Castle Doom and now there is Room Doom. Wink

Jack jumped up to the 3rd floor and as usually took the yellow key early by jumping up. Then went to the half door at the right to do many tries to get to the 4th floor. And finally tried something else. Like jumping over that half door.

Or in a new attempt jump on the door and there:
- jump up what did activate a wooden platform
or
- jump up to the right to climb further up to the left with other troubles.

My Jack also wanted to know where in room 13700 he needs to be to reveal the blue platform. When he carefully approached the blue door all grey doors closed. Just to inform you that he is now forced to start with the blue or green section.

greedy_14299_a.png (104 KB | 21 )
greedy_14299_a.png
greedy_14299_b.png (104 KB | 25 )
greedy_14299_b.png
greedy_13700_002.png (136 KB | 21 )
greedy_13700_002.png

IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #32 - 29.04.2023 at 20:40:49

Freddy wrote on 29.04.2023 at 19:55:05:
Once there was Castle Doom and now there is Room Doom. Wink

Jack jumped up to the 3rd floor and as usually took the yellow key early by jumping up. Then went to the half door at the right to do many tries to get to the 4th floor. And finally tried something else. Like jumping over that half door.

Or in a new attempt jump on the door and there:
- jump up what did activate a wooden platform
or
- jump up to the right to climb further up to the left with other troubles.

My Jack also wanted to know where in room 13700 he needs to be to reveal the blue platform. When he carefully approached the blue door all grey doors closed. Just to inform you that he is now forced to start with the blue or green section.

Regarding Room Doom:  Think I have managed to solve this but the room does not look as good (IMO).

Re. 13700:
I can see in picture that you have already revealed the blue platform.
No one is forcing Jack (anymore).

A stuck Jack is better than no jack

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #33 - 29.04.2023 at 21:31:59

brell wrote on 29.04.2023 at 20:40:49:
Regarding Room Doom:  Think I have managed to solve this but the room does not look as good (IMO).

My Jack reached safely and well in the upper left corner of room 14299 and is able to continue with climbing the vine. But ...

He pulled the lever ( that is an only-once) that toggles the grey doors and is standing now on the going up and down platform. He can't pull the lever between the open and closed door and is unable to continue to the right to pick up all the coins.
Sad

IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #34 - 29.04.2023 at 22:13:05

Freddy wrote on 29.04.2023 at 21:31:59:
brell wrote on 29.04.2023 at 20:40:49:

My Jack reached safely and well in the upper left corner of room 14299 and is able to continue with climbing the vine. But ...

He pulled the lever ( that is an only-once) that toggles the grey doors and is standing now on the going up and down platform. He can't pull the lever between the open and closed door and is unable to continue to the right to pick up all the coins.
Sad

How did you manage to do this?  How can you be standing on the moving platform with the right door closed?  Unless you triggered "close all grey doors" before getting all the coins?

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #35 - 29.04.2023 at 22:45:18

I brought Jack in an odd situation, standing on grey doors ...

I also saw an intriguing question on a sign, because I had a spare rainbow key. So I was expecting an extra treasure room. Perhaps I am missing something ...

Finish photo enclosed. Missing a secret. I think I forgot the hidden back pack from the yellow section.

greedy_finish.png (563 KB | 25 )
greedy_finish.png

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #36 - 29.04.2023 at 22:55:55

Some more possible deaths.

13099 When Jack stands on the left (or right) edge of the upwards moving platform he moves in front of the brick wall and may fall down.

14302 See pic. When Jack jumps to the left he may jump over all poles.

14503 Jack was jumping on the skulls without any reason.

greedy_13099_PD.png (80 KB | 27 )
greedy_13099_PD.png
greedy_14503_PD.png (69 KB | 25 )
greedy_14503_PD.png

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #37 - 29.04.2023 at 23:04:50

And there is also this 'impossible' accident.

greedy_14302_PD.png (84 KB | 25 )
greedy_14302_PD.png

IP Logged

brell
YaBB Administrator

Moita, Portugal
Reply #38 - 30.04.2023 at 17:55:11

All fixed - I hope
« Last Edit: 30.04.2023 at 21:13:07 by brell »  

IP Logged

Freddy
YaBB Administrator

Brugge, Belgium
Reply #39 - 02.05.2023 at 15:48:04

A few (new) things.

14299 I assume that the platform in the upper left corner too early gets activated from below. See image. Once moving Jack doesn't have access to the lever with the yellow bottom. So, continuing up is possible but to the coins at the right not.

13300 It seems that Jack is still possible to send the platform up while self staying down.

13502 Jack died after a squirrel jump right-left from the right edge of the longest conveyor belt. See pic.

13104-13504 Jack may die at the right of the pole in room 13505.

Bye for now.

greedy_14299_003.png (104 KB | 24 )
greedy_14299_003.png
greedy_13502.png (84 KB | 24 )
greedy_13502.png

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 
Send Topic Print